You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which is the best school in Chennai?

There are many schools in Chennai among them which is the best one.
    Which is the best syllabus International (ICSE) or CBSE?
    The schools must not torture the kids for getting a medical seat right from their LKG. I think they should opt the new way of teaching and the kids must love their school. Reading and just memorising is not enough they must teach the kids such that they gain knowledge.
    Share your views regarding this.
    Hello Mam,
    I would say that the CBSE schools are providing a better scope for the students than any other board of education. As a CBSE student I would always guide a person who is eager to join his student to join them in CBSE boards. Many of them think that the board is somewhat tougher. One has to say that the children's get molded in such type of schools where the children's are not asked to bye heart the portions rather proper training is given so that the students can create from their own minds rather to depend on the books and become book worms. Maybe the ICSE is providing better knowledge but CBSE standards are really good and that too at a cheaper rates. There are many CBSE Schools that are operating in the city now a days and so try to admit the child in a school that is well established and produces good results as the name of the school also plays a vital role other than the board to which the child is admitted.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Sign In to post your comments