You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Nilgiris

The Nilgiris tea adds flavour in the London Olympics

Dear Friends,

The tea manufacturers of Nilgiris District of Tamil Nadu have arranged a showcase to show their products in London Olympics Village through tea board association. They are believing that we can get some reputations to our country by placing our product there. We hope that the name of Tamil Nadu will shining in the London Olympic village.

With regards,

Hello Manoharan,
    It is really a good thing that would make a good name of our products in the global markets. If we can show our brand there I am sure our tea can become of the leading brands in the market. I think we are the Runners in the Tea Manufacturing and our country stands second in the manufacturing of the Tea. Our Assam is one of the major productive unit of tea followed by Nilgiris in Tamil Nadu. I think if we can give little more effort we can certainly lead the tea market. I also think that the original tea powder produced in our country is exported and the dust is only circulated in the Indian markets hence we have a very good option if the tea in London earns a good name.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Sign In to post your comments