You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ruling party Tamilnadu

The DMDK President Mr. Vijayakanth says corruption has become all-pervasive in Tamil Nadu

Dear Spiders,
    The opposition leader of Tamil Nadu Assembly and the Founder & President of DMDK Mr.Viyakanth says that the corruption has become all-pervasive in Tamil Nadu under the rule of AIADMK today and further he addressed that the entire development work in all sectors in the state have been suffered and the contractors of various works are involved in corruptions. He also states that Ms.Jayalalitha, who is the chief Minister of Tamil Nadu runs the Government through the statements in Papers only and she is not actively involved and also never take care on the growth of the state.

The members of TSR can feel free to give their comments on the Vijakanth's statement about the Tamil Nadu government in this forum section.

With Regards,

Hello Friend,
    I think that Almost every Politician does give some statement that shows the failure of the present government. Though the statement given here seems to be true. there are many statements given by the Jayalalitha at the election time, Though they are not fulfilled as of now and one of this is the electricity problem. When the DMK was ruling the Tamil Nadu Government ADMK was opposing that the power off should not be there but when ADMK came to power and they too did the same. Hence I think these problems for which the opposition party now give statements could not be cured and if Vijayakanth comes into power, even then this would continue and I don't think there is a end to such problems.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Sign In to post your comments