You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ruling party Tamilnadu

The Minister of Revenue in Tamilnadu government has been dropped from ministry

Dear members,

Mr. K.A. Sengottaiyan, The honorable Minister of Revenue for Tamilnadu government has been dropped(removed) from the ministry of Tamilnadu by the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu on Yesterday. As per the news in Medias, I came to know that he had involved in many illegal activities and misuse his power by supporting to someone. So, He has been dropped from ministry and this shock decision was taken by Ms.J.Jayalalitha, The honorable Chief Minister of Tamilnadu on yesterday.

I hope this kind of action will give some fear to the current Ministers and they will get alert for not to involve in any wrong activity. It also will help them to avoid and escape from illegal activities.

The Members can feel free to share their views in this regard and may post their opinions in this forum section.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Prevention is better than cure...

I haven't read anything bad about him in the media before this news getting flashed my media Yesterday. Even, it was a shocking news to the media

Only police and judicial are busy nowadays

Its right to say that Mam.J.Jayalalitha is one woman force who ever performs as she thinks and gives more concentration for administration. To be right on her part, and inorder to relieve the fellowmen of the state fro m being affected by the activities of people with power, she warns them with such an act.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.