You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Can't get approval for adsense

hi guys,
    As i tried to get an adsense account through tamilspider, my request for adsense account was denied stating that "there are some copyrighted contents is the page"..could anyone guide me through this..!!!
    Dear friend,

Yes it is true. The approval of google adssense for our web site is really a challenge able task. The adsense team watching the content of our website minute to minute. The won't give approval or they will disapprove our site if any invalid click activity or posting copied content in our site. I also lost my adsense account with amount of $70 after working 6 months due to invalid click activity. Then I could not get new approval for account opening for the past one year. I got new adsense approval just last week only.

So, you have to take utmost care while creating and handling the google adsense account. you may create statcounter to watch the hit performance of your account. Best of Luck.

With Regards,

S.Manoharan.

I think you might have posted some copyrighted material in your articles. You can check originality of your contents by two methods:
    1. By searching text of your article through Google Search.
    2. By use of some anti plagiarism tool.

Both works great and must be used whenever you publishes new articles. Try not to use spun contents, avoid blackhat SEO (means excessive use of SEO) and last but not the least, come with originality because Google love Originality.

Follow these tips and re-apply for Google Adsense. All the best !

Hi guys,
    Thanks for sharing your views and responses. But atlast i got my adsense account approved ,but still it is not yet approved in our website. I request the webmaster to lookup at the issue.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G

Hello Siyaram,
    Your account has been approved in TSR now. Happy earning!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Congo man ! Now time for smart working. First create one account on Stat Counter as that will help you in tracing your adsense activity and will also improve your SEO skills. Wishing you luck .

Hi,
    Thanks Kranthi for approving it at the earliest and thanks Narender.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G

Hi Siyaram,

Congrats for getting your adsense approval.

Post articles regularly in TSR. You should wait with patience as the earnings will be very low in the beginning but as your number of articles increases the adsense will also increase. Your page counts should increase.

Post hot topics related to Tamilnadu and you will get good earnings.

All the best.

E.Mangala

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.