You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Who is your favorite Villain in Tamil Film Industry?

There are lots of villains in tamil film industry among them who is your favorite one. There are also many newcomers but my favorite villains are Nambiar and Raghuvaran. Eve Prakashraj is good in his acting. Other villains just come and go but they never stand in our memories.

Who is your favorite villain share your views.
    It's correct to say that Nambiar, Raghuvaran, PrakashRaj are favourite villians. It is just the fact Nambiar is for old films, Raghuvaran for middletime films and Prakash Raj for present time films are favourite. But it is not that they are professional villins but they have took it as a part in their profession. For me Prakash Raj, is the admirable character for villian role as he apts and gets into the role leaving behind all other matters.

Hi all,

Yes it is true. The Villain character was so good to Nambiyar in early days. Mr. Asokan was also performed well in that period. In the next generations, Mr. Ratha Ravi, Anantha raj and sathya raj was very suitable for the Villain character. They performed well and proved their talents as part of villain acting in many films.

In the current generations, Mr. Prakash Raj is performing well in the Villain character. So these are the persons are my favorites for the Villain acting in the film.

With regards,

Hai Friends,

My all time favorite villan is prakash raj.Because when he act as villan in any movie lots of comedy is there. Ghilli is my all time favorite movie.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.