You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Talented Youngsters Working at Thyagarayar Nagar Shops ?

Hi Members,
    A moment to think about the People working for at T.nagar shops.My questions are,

1.Is that Good for our Country's Growth?

2.Is that Good for thier own Growth?

3.They will be Satisfied in Thier Work?

4.What is Forcing them to do that Work?

Expecting Answers,
    S.karthik kumaran
    Karthick thanks for bringing this news to light.

That means they are under employed.

As you say they are talented and must work elsewhere in good jobs. But it seems luck bought them these jobs.

I feel pity for them

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Mohan,

Yes. I think this is the serious issue to take care.Because, if we give our Talented Youngsters to do "Muscle Fatigue Works", in Thyagaraya Nagar shops.Sure, we will not be able to attain the position of Developed Nation within 2020. The Nourished Youngsters spending their valuable time in selecting Saree colors for customers, Lifting Heavy Packages, Arranging the Vessels, Washing the Whole Floor, etc.Even some of the Workers there were Graduates. If you want to know the real issue means,have a trip to T.Nagar.There will be some more Real issues are happening, which may be I have not mentioned here.Eventhough,they People Provide Employment to the Poor Peoples, they are the Reason for Endangering our Nation's Growth. And the People works there are most from Villages. My possible Suggestion to them,

1. Please don't regret to study. Education is made as one of the rights to all people.

2. If your family situation is not much good means, take your venture of business in agriculture. Most people came to those stores are by selling their lands (Agricultural lands).By choosing agriculture as carrier you will be having following advantages,

#.Your health will not be affected, rather it can improve alot.

#.You are feeding your family and other families in India those who don't know you. It comes under service to god.

#.You are improving your wealth and government wealth too.

#.Saving our World from Artificial Food Beverages (Artificial Readymade food items).

I have dealt this issue for village People, Who came to Chennai.

Other Solutions to this Problem are Welcome.
    With Quest for Solution,
    S.Karthik Kumaran

In today's world, if you choose agriculture as your carrier then no one will respect you. This is the ground reality. Even our Government doesn't care about farmers and their needs. How many uraban people have respect on village man?
    Most of the parents not at all interested to see their son as a farmer. Surely all those youngsters which you have mentioned have their own dreams. Hope their dreams will come true one day.

Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Hi Suresh Kumar,
    This was the Mistake we did. If the People start ashaming of Doing Agriculture as a work, then sure we will import the food from other Countries.Eventhough we have Enough Resources, we are not utilizing it. Technology may develop the Agricultural methodologies, but it is not meant to dominating it, ex: Artificial Brinjal.So, the village Peoples and youngsters must not feel ashamed of doing this great work. Dreams of those youngsters may be high. I also wish them to achieve those, but regretting their own agricultural business and coming to T.nagar shops and work like Cows is not good.
    With care,
    S.Karthik Kumaran

Here is the image of talented youth who are working at petty shops for a paltry salaray in T Nagar areas of Chennai.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Delete Attachment

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.