You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

High Traffic award in Tamilspider - Earn 100/- Extra every week

Hello Members,
    TSR has now introduced new award by replacing the Special award. Person who writes an article that gains highest numbers of visitors will be awarded.This is a weekly contest. Every week this high traffic award will be awarded to the members who earns highest traffic. You can earn RS.100 extra from this award. There will be no more special award as there is no winners for past few months. You can still enjoy the benefits of Partnership Share and MOD.
    Dear Editor,

This new award scheme is really as good as the other awards of TSR. I hope this new award scheme will get good response and bring more traffic to our TSR.

Due to some personal inconvenience, After a long gap, I come back again to our TSR to Post Articles. Here after, I will give my full and full effort and support in posting articles, Actively participating in forum and etc..

With regards,

S.Manoharan,
    Active Member of TSR.

Hello Friends,
    I think that this is a very good step taken by the editors as the article with the highest view gets a price for the particular member. I think this would make our members to think well and create such articles that too at the right time so that the article could get more views and thereby the member can get get this award.
    Though my doubt is that will the special price be given with reference to a single article or all the articles created by the particular person in the week.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hello sudhan,
    It will be for single article which have got highest page views for that particular week.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.