You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Billa 2 Movie Hit or Flop

Ajith Kumars Billa 2 was released yesterday and there was lots of expectations from the tamil audience. But the reviews say that the film lacks a good story line.
    Read Billa 2 review in TSR.

Have you seen the movie?
    What is your views about the reviews?
    Will it be worth to watch the movie?

Share your views.
    hi,
    Billa 2 movie is really fantastic but not as far good upto the expected level. Ultimatestar Ajith has given his part best and there is no mistake on his part and the film plays well. Ajith proves to be mass. If the director could have somewhat better in the sense of story with ending the scenes abruptly, movie would have become the biggest box office hit. But,now to it is hit..

Regards,
    Siyaram.G

Dear members,

As per my view of Billa 2 Movie, I came to know that the movie could not fulfill the expectations of the people and particularly the fans of "Ultimate Star" Ajith. The only reason for that is the story writing and the others also.

Any way it is good for seeing the film for at least one time. Just for entertainment.

With regards.

S.Manoharan.

Hi Friends,

Yesterday I watched the movie Billa 2 and really it is very good. The movie is entirely the life of a gangster, the life of a Don so there are no sentiments or comedies as in other movies.

The dialogues are really good and Ajith has lived in the character Billa.

E.Mangala

Hi Friends,
    I watched movie Billa 2. It was not up to my expectations. I thing movie is flop.

'Thala' acting is too good, lacks off story

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.