You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Returning back to TamilSpider after a long time.

Hi Friends,
    I am Sudhan who was an active member of Tamil spider once, but due to some official work had to leave the site for a longer period of time. But now i have returned once again with the hope to join with you all and get some advantage of the site once again. I may not be a familiar face here in Tamil spider for most of them but I think i can regain some momentum as of older days and do a go job here in TSR.

Thank you
    Hi Sudhan,

Welcome back to Tamilspider. You are one among the good members of TSR. I remember your great contributions in TSR.

Happy to see you back in TSR. Waiting to see your contributions. If you post continuosly you will get good adsense revenue.

All the best.

E.Mangala

Hello Sudhan,
    Welcome back to Tamilspider! Your presence will surely make a difference. Hope you will enjoy this visit of yours here on TSR.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Welcome back Sudan.
    Its good to see active member return back to TSR. Happy posting.

Dear sudan,

Warm welcome to you for come back to our TSR. I was also out of TSR for the past one year due to some personal. Just now, I am also coming back to our TSR. We can't forget our TSR. Because it is our "Mother House". So, all the old active members of TSR should come back to our TSR and make their effort continuously to improve our site value.

we all believe that this will happen in very short fan of time. Best wishes to you and be active in all aspects.

With Regards,

S.Manoharan.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.