You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group discussion

Thank you TSR for my third cheque from Google adsense

Hi Friends,

I received my third payment from Google adsense. Though I was not very active I receive this from many of my old articles. I joined the site 1 year back and I have received 3 cheques. The site fetches me good adsense revenue.

I had been a member in many sites in the past but I have never earned like this. The credit goes to Kranthi Kiran because he has spend his valuable time in gtalk when I was a new member and has taught me to post articles with good keywords and has made me to achieve this.

Thank you Webmaster.
    Congratulations Mrs Mangala, really it is a great news for everyone who wants to earn from adsense. This is also a testimony to the new members and others who feels that the site is "spiraling down". Thank you very much for sharing the happy moments with us and I hope it will boost fellow TSR members. Congrats once again!

Keep up your good work and journey of knowledge with this site and receive many more cheques from Ad-sense team in future.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

I would like to congratulate you for the great achievement. I think you are one of the member of TSR who is doing well enough in the site and are contributing well. Hope you will carry one the same in the future period too and achieve more awards and adsense revenue here in TSR.
    Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Congratz and hope you will get many more.
    Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Thank you friends for all your wishes.

First one month my adsense earning was very low but the moment you cross 100 dollars your adsense will start increasing.

Our site has got many online viewers so the TSR members apart from getting money from TSR they also earn a lot from Google.

This site fetches you good adsense revenue compared to other sites.

E.Mangala

Hello Mangala,

Warm greetings to you for having your third cheque from Google Adsense. This is really a great achievement. This is a credit for your great effort. It is a reward for your continuous and consist work in TSR.

I am also a TSR member for past two years. But I lost my adsense income of $70 and my account was disabled due to some invalid click activity. Then I could not get new account till last week even try to create new account again and again. Just one week back, I got a new account which was confirmed by google adsense team. I hope that this account will be consistant and for ever to me with the God's grace.

So, Getting the revenue from google adsense is really a challenging task. But you got it thrice in your TSR journey. Best wishes to you to get more and more cheques from Google adsense. Keep touch with our TSR members and give your suggestions for improving our site and also to earn good money.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Hi Manoharan,

Happy to see u back in TSR. When I joined the site I used to look at your articles as a reference for writing any article. You are a very good cotributor of TSR and has given quite a large number of articles in all sections. The way you align the pictures in the articles will be a very neat presentation.

You are also a good contributor in forum sections.

TSR team is very much worried in your absence.

I wish you all the best for you to earn more from google adsense. Do not lose your hope and just post articles you will surely get your reward.

All the best.

E.Mangala

hi,
    Congrats mam..wishing you to get lots as same. Me too facing same problems as Manoharan sir, and atlast today I got my adsense account approved.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G

Great achievement ! Only very few are able to crack that nutshell which contains real fruit of Adsense. Please keep giving your valuable suggestions. Hoping to read many more such tutorials from your side. All the best :)

This is really a great news Managala Mam, Congratulations on getting your third adsense cheque. You hardwork in the earlier has fetched you these results. Getting adsense approval itself is a difficult task nowadays. But with your performance you have made. Congrats again.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hello Mam, if you won't mind me asking, could you please share your overall CPC?

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.