You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Adsense Holders Does Rupee fall against dollar makes you happy or sad?

Rupee fall against dollar makes me somewhat happy because I am going to get my adsense money soon. But at the same time product cost were also increasing. Due to rupee fall against dollar Digital company such as mobile makers, Tablet PC makers have decided to increase their product cost. So we can't get the digital product cheaper as before. Not only digital product in previous post I stated that Vegetable cost in Tamilnadu were also increased.

How do you feel happy or sad or no feeling.
    Hi Venkat,

It is really true. As per our Adsense revenue the rupee falls against dollar will give some increased revenue in adsense. But at the same time, As like you told, The living cost in India becomes more and more due to this impact of rupee falls against dollar. Any way, If we want to get any one, then we have to loss some one. So, we have to decide which one we want to get and in which one we ready to loss it.

With Regards,

mano.

As Blogger It makes me happy when Rupee falls against Dollar. Even this month, Google issued payment with conversion rate Rs. 55+ (sorry don't remembered exact figures). So feeling happy.

Happy Earning !

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.