You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Self introduction

I DID MY SCHOOL LIFE IN THE VILLAGE AZHAKAPATTY, AND MUSIRI AND THUMPALAM .I DID MY DEGREE IN MUSIRI .NOW I AM DOING REAL ESTATE BUSINESS IN TRYCHY.
    Hai Pannerselvam

Welcome to this site.

Small advise.

Please give heading to your posts.

Do not use capital letters.

Share your thoughts with us.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hai CPANNEERSELVAM
    Welcome to Tamilspider
    Contribute more an more to Tamilspeder not simply but earn pocket money for your each and every post.

Regards
    Kavitha

Hello CPANNEERSELVAM!

A very warm welcome to TamilSpider. TamilsSpider is a complete information portal about TamilNadu. And the good thing is, it offers cash for the sincere contributions of the members in this site.

Read more about TamilSpider here!

As Mr. K. Mohan has already pointed out, never use the upper case. In addition to that, I would like to advice you not to use any chat codes or SMS abbreviations in TamilSpider since this is absolutely not allowed (you have not written any but this is just a beginning instruction). Also, copied contents are not at all allowed in TamilSpider. Keep on contributing good self written articles and I am pretty sure you will be able earn a handsome pocket money from this site.

Happy posting, happy earning!

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.