You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Back to page to post new forum or articles

Hi friends,
    It's been long time since I came to Tamil Spider. Went to West Bengal for my official site work. It was a good experience. Met new people, new places, some where in my heart I felt our tamilnadu should be like this. I made a dream some day, some year our Tamilnadu will also become such a place where we live a peaceful life with our family, enjoying every moment. And importantly improve our Agriculture.
    Just wanted to say my Good Morning message here.
    Hello V.Aravindhan
    Welcome back to Tamilspider!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

There is a popular quote "Ikkaraiku Akkarai Pachai". Same thing happened to you. Every place is same. Enjoy the place you live. I think you haven't visited Nagerkovil. Nagerkovil is a good agricultural land till date. There are many agricultural area in Tamilnadu but we may not have idea about it.

I get shocked by reading that you are admired by West Bengal. My Mom said that place is not nice when compared to Tamilnadu. I haven't visited West Bengal so I can't comment about it.

Thank you Kiran.

Thank you Venkatakumar.
    I went to West Bengal for our Site work which is 30 kms away from city, that place was really nice for its clean atmosphere inspite of having many Industries near that area. I was mentioning that.
    By the way I have visited Nagercoil many times, sure it has vry good agricultural lands. And your quote "ikkaraiku akkarai pachai" is true Venkat.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.