You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which is the best Theme park in Tamilnadu

There are several theme park like kishkinta, VGP Universal Kingdom, athisayam , queensland and Black thunder in Tamilnadu. Among them which you feel best? Which theme park made you thrill so much? I visited MGM, Black thunder and another one in Mumbai. Among this MGM is good and unforgettable even now. MGM contains full fledged dry games. All the games will be thrilling. Black thunder got many water games. Chlorine content made bad impression. Black thunder makes us tired soon as we play in water. We need to climb several steps to slide into water. It makes scratches in our hand and creates pain later. For the first 2 hour you can enjoy a lot in Black thunder. I forget the name of the theme park that I visited in Mumbai. It is small theme park. I spend only three hours. But it is not as good as neither of the above cited theme parks.
    Hi Venkat,

I think all the theme parks are good for enjoyment. But now everyone prefer EVP world because it is the new amusement park which is opened very recently.

E.Mangala

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.