You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Have you tried Google Drive?

Google use to launch several products and some are really awesom. I am talking about Google Drive which gives you the facility to store your data online. Have anyone here tried this google product? Please share your experiences.
    I dont go for google drive instead I use gmail to store or ymail. I think there is no need for google drive. Instead you can download the required data through internet.

Maybe some feel useful by using google drive. I spend most of the time with my friends. So my data that is needed for my curriculum will be available in all my friends home.Then I spend my time in TSR. I feel this feature doesn't suits me. Maybe business people who needs to store huge data can gain benefit out of it. This is a free service and surely many get benefit thorough it.

Buddy don't know why you are not using it. You said that you can download data from internet when required. But my question is how many times will you download the same data again and again? According to me its not about requirement or anything like but its about testing new technology and new features which everyone should try and above of all Google is giving 5GB space for free which is great. So please try and you will see the differences between Gmail (or any other mail service) and Google Drive. One last thing, Google Drive is for everyone not for businessmen or any specific class :)

# please take these lines in a friendly way

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.