You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Not able to post Articles

I am not able to post any article in Tamil spider. Restricted Access was displayed when I go to post any article.

Solve my this problem as soon as possible.

Hoping for fast reply

With regards,
    Naveen kumar
    You have posted a copied content about Hill station in Tamil Nadu. This is the reason why you got restriction in posting articles further. Tamilspider does strictly does not allow copied content. Please post a separate thread requesting the webmaster to give you posting permissions in articles section.

Practice makes perfect..

Hi Naveen,

You have posted articles which are copied from other websites. You can see those deleted articles under the "deleted articles section".
    All your posted articles are copied ones so you are restricted to post articles.

You have copied articles from other sites and changed the lines and the words which do not have any meaning. Please avoid such things in future.

Please read the instructions given under posting guidelines and try to post articles on your own. If you have any doubts you can contact our webmaster Kranthi Kiran who is always ready to help you.

This is a very good site where you can earn by posting good articles. Hope you understand and I am waiting to see your good contributions in TSR soon.

Do follow the rules and reap the benefited fruits from TSR. Don't do copy pasting work dear as it will also create problem during your adsense approval process. You are a passionate person so keep working with full enthusiasm.

pls sir, any one clarify my questions. Is it possible to post article by mobilephone if yes,where is posting thread to post articles. I had searched here nearly 2 days for posting my article but, i cant find where to post by phone.
    Thank you

Yes, its possible to post articles through mobile. But you will find it very difficult to add HTML tags, paragraph alignment, etc.,

For posting articles from mobile, first go to 'Articles' section. Below the Total number of resources line, you will find a link called 'Post Resource'. Click on the that and then you will directed to the posting area.

Practice makes perfect..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.