You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Which player's performance was good in IPL 5 in Chennai Super Kings team?

Well, in the IPL season 5, Chennai Super Kings has entered into the finals for the 4th time. There were some good players in chennai team who performed well in most of the matches and lead the team to victory. Notable persons are captain MS Dhoni, Duplesis, Ashwin, Jadeja, Bravo, etc., From your view, share here whose performance was good. Which player was very much worth to chennai team?
    I like the way that Raina and Hussey plays. They are only the steady batsmen who scores constantly for CSK. Other players plays performs only few matches. Problem with CSK is they are not constant. They may rise or fall. But their advantage is Dhoni's luck. I don't want CSK to win this match. If they won this IPL5 then it will be boredom.

to be frank, in this IPL no one from CSK performed well.. Only De Plussis played well in some of the matches and in final and semi final vijay shown his best.. But considering the overall performance no one performed well

Hello friends,
    I would tell that the CSK players didnot do well enough in this tournament though they had entered into the Finals. I really feel that the team work that CSK had in other leagues was not there in this season. Though I feel that Duplessis Played well in one or two games and bravo played somewhere. But the players like Raina, Dhoni and Aswin missed what was expected out of them. I think these things would be cured in the champions league later this year and CSK would provide a rocking performance once again.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Dear Friends,

In IPL 5, The entire team members of Chennai Super Kings have performed well and did their job very well. The players like MS Dhoni, Duplesis, Ashwin, Jadeja and Bravo was in full form and played well through out the entire season of IPL 5 matches. So, the team work and effort is the secret of the their success in IPL 5.

With Regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.