You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Actor Kamalahasan joined Facebook

Actor Kamalahasan recently join the social networking facebook. He stated that to get the expectation about the movie from the youth he has joined facebook. Also he said that he is going to update his experience regularly. He says facebook is good social networking to share their thoughts. Already there are many movie actors like Ajith Kumar, Venkat Prabu, Siva Karthikeyan etc in facebook. It is pleasure to have some senior actor in facebook social networking. Kamal hasn't released his profile publicly.
    Yes, its true that Facebook is a good social networking site if used for a good cause. This decision from kamalhasan is indeed a good one. Facebook is good place to get others thought easily.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hello Friends,
    I think it is really a good news to all his fans. He is one of the hero who has attracted more number of fans after Superstar. I feel that this would be good for an actor as he would find whats hidden in the minds of the public about his film. I think it is an easy way to get reviews and performance by these methods. I think soon he will get some advantage out of it though there may be some disadvantages which includes disturbance but as he is not with the status public these things may be avoided.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.