You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which course is best after plus two?

All the students need to know which course is best and which course gives placement. But nobody cares about interest in which they have. Is it good to pick course by referring the placement?. There will be jobs available for each and every course in Tamilnadu. Think our India is working fully for US countries. They are creating software only for foreign countries. Think about India, only mobile carries uses software. If we think we can use this software in farming too. Such as measuring humidity and watering plants by programs. So we should create the things what we have learn from.
    Selecting any course after plus two should be completely on the interest of the student. Then only a student can study with complete involvement and excel in it. Almost all the courses are offering good placement opportunities. Only thing is the student should select the right college to study and get good exposure.
    Practice makes perfect..

Every profession have equal opportunities. The thing matters is our interest. We should always follow our interest not stats.

I think all the courses are best. It becomes the best only if the student has got a liking for the course.

My sincere advice to all the 12th students is Choose the course which you are interested not your parents or anyone else. This is very very important because it is going to assess your future. Think well and take a good decision.

If you like the course then as you enter in that particular course you will start loving the course and that only will make you excel in life.

After my 12th I did my UG in Biochemistry and later finished my M.Sc. and M.Phil. I love my course very much and still now I remember my subject because I didn't learn for the sake of getting marks but I learnt the subject with great interest.

Please students you should decide about your course.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.