You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

which relationship is very close?
    which relationship is true?
    I will surely say Friends are the closest relationship apart from parents.
    I feel
    Friend is the true relationship.
    When a person gets a good friend,he automatically becomes good however worse he was at before.
    No relationship is as great as a Friend.
    Friends are equal to parents.
    They Guide in a good way.
    They point out our mistakes, tell in a very soft manner.
    Every one in this world has atleast one friend.
    Till death everyone get new friends.
    There are no one without friends in their life.

I Vote Friendship is the great relationship.

A friend is the one who knows all about you and still likes you.

So, no one can match the friendship.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

It is a nice question. Actually "Even though you give me thousand proof, I will not trust any relationship".

Many person tell that the parents are the best relationship in this world. And some of the person will tell that the best relationship is the friends. But actually i will tell that it is not good to trust any one in the life. The only person whom you can trust to some extent is Yourself. I dont trust any others just because everyone is human being.

I will tell one situation. In a particular situation imagine that you are on the tip of the mountain and suddenly you slip down. There no one is going to help you than yourself. Your hand catches a particular tree near by. So your hand is going to help you by catching a tree. But certainly pity thing is that your hand will also wont help you for long time. Your hand will try to set you free. So in this situation your hand is also going to help you.

So finally i can tell that no one will help you in any situation. So i will not trust any relationship. But You can trust yourself to some higher extent than others. So always keep trust on yourself. You will be successful in your life.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.