You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Power Cut problem will be solved in Tamilnadu by 2015.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Power Cut problem will be solved in Tamilnadu by 2015.'.
    I don't think the power cut problem will be solved by 2015 in Tamil Nadu unless and until government of Tamil Nadu takes some immediate action on it. Either they have to increase the power production in the state or they have to purchase power from other states to meet the demand. Or else they have to promote the usage of renewable sources like solar energy, tidal energy, geothermal energy to generate electricity. If any of these steps followed, then only the demand will be reduced atleast by 2015.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

You are correct friend. Unless Government take steps to increase power production the demand for power will not be met. As you said, Government should encourage and promote the use of renewable source of energy.
    In Gujarat Modi has set an good example to use the Solar energy power production. In Tamilnadu many unutilized lands are there, our Government should take steps to use these lands for Solar or Wind Power Productions.

According to me India should have some unity and share their resources. India have 25 Countries not 25 states. There may some state which have excess electricity resource. It will be nice if Indians share their resources with each other. Tamilnadu people are going to Kerala likewise Kerala people are coming to Tamilnadu. Still they fight with each other when it come state problem. India should stop undistributed development. There should be sustained development. There should be less power given to CM. I think only politics makes division in state. No one is concerned about the relationship.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.