You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which is the best Vegetarian Hotel in Chennai?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best Vegetarian Hotel in Chennai?'.

Hi Friends which is your favorite hotel? You can say anything from the list or of your choice.
    Hotel Saravana Bhavan is the best in taste and also in hygiene. They maintain the place very clean and so we can give the foods even to the kids. But I do not know why everything is very very limited in this hotel. The quantity of Chutnies and Sambar is very less. If you eat one food variety it will not be sufficient for you and you have to order another one. The cost have also become very expensive. If you buy parcel the chutney will not be sufficient for you.
    Yes, I agree with you Mangala mam. I have once visited that hotel while I was in Chennai. I liked the quality of food very much. May be this is the reason why the food is expensive in that hotel. This is also the most preferable hotel for most of the people in chennai.
    Practice makes perfect..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.