You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

"Apartment or Independent house" which is the better place you opt to live in?

Though buying a plot is better than a flat there are some advantages of living in an Apartment than an independent house. At present in Tamilnadu crimes have increased a lot so it is good to live in a secured place. In an apartment all you have to do is just to pay the maintenance and you will get 24 hours security, there will not be any water problem and we need not have to switch the motor. We need not wait for any couriers, letters, etc.everything will be taken care by the maintenance. If we have any old people or small babies we have to live in an apartment rather than an individual house because we will get people for help.
    I agree with you friend. In cities like Chennai, Bangaluru, Hyderabad, .... it is safe to stay in Apartments. As you said crime level is high now a days, it is dangerous to stay in Individual Houses unless you have seperate Guards and Hi-fi security system for the House.
    But I am seeing many people in Apartments who not know even their neighbour's where abouts.

I do agree with you Mangala Mam, that apartments have more advantages than individual flats. But we should be very careful in selecting the type of apartment. Based on family requirements, one should select the best apartment which suits his/her family. Another problem apartments is its difficult for us to get the house which we desired. In case of flats, we will have our own design of house but in apartments, we should adjust with the house. For areas where robbery is more its better to go for apartments than individual flats.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.