You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Which is the best Jewellery shop in Tamilnadu?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best Jewelery shop in Tamilnadu?'.

Which is the best shop to buy gold ornaments? I think GRT is the best because the shop has been established since 1964. The main shop in Usman road, T. Nagar looks always crowded and people buy gold in all the seasons. Though there is a hike in gold prices we can see people in crowds in GRT.

Though there are other shops the tamil people believe in GRT jewellers.

Share your views in this topic.
    I think Kalyan Jewellers is the best one in Chennai and in all places. Its because in their advertisements, they use to talk about those rate cards, etc., which other shops generally don't share. So, kalyan jewellers are trying to do something new. It attracts a lot of customers. And now it has become popular among people. So, I think they are the best now.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Basically its ladies matter. Boys wont buy gold usually. Our family members go for Appavu Chettaiyar some gold shop in Madurai. They usually go there.

@Syed
    They are businessmen and they know to fool us. They simply put some rate card. Who will think about the price in rate card. If they sell they gold for correct rate then how they get money for advertising. So Business = Cheating people legally.

Long before Coca Cola was marketed with advertisement stating that it have medicinal contents. But there is nothing such content instead it has only that cause us harm.

Hi Friends,

As Syed as said Kalyan jewellers have introduced the rate cards. It is good to shop here in Kalyan then the other shops.

I agree to Venkat that all are businessman so there will be a profit while selling gold. But according to the question which is the best jewellery shop I think Kalyan jewellers are the best. I went to Kalyan jewellers 2 days back and I found it to be good. All the jewels have the rate tag so we can know how much is the wastage just by seeing the card whereas in other shops we will never know the wastage and it will change according to the individuals.

Also the percentage of VAT is low in Kalyan than the other popular shops.

E.Mangala

hai friends, this is my openion that Kumaran jewellery and kirthilal are good in tamilnadu. They have good collections of all the jewels and the quality of gold is good ie the resale value is good .
    regards
    snehithi

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.