You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Solve my problem my friends

Hi my friends of tamilspider,

Once i tried to post in business directory category then i am not allowed to post there. I seen a message that describes, "post using another category" i need to solve my doubt.
    Hi buddy, according to me Business Directory section is now not active as many spammers use business section for spamming purpose. You can post your article in equivalent Resource category.

Hi prabakaran,
    Users were not allowed to post in Business directory. As Business directory wont fetch visitors from google search this has been stopped. Instead post it as a resource. You can earn points and money from the resource section. Now only resource section and forum section were available make use of it. If you have further dont post as a comment below.

Thank you

Hi Venkata, please correct your mistake. During indexing process google don't look for categories, crawlers just use to crawl contents not categories. I have posted several business contents in some other spider sites and those are fetching me good traffic. So it is not so that Google won't search contents of business section or anything like :)

hi narendar, Thanks for your information. Now i realise how contents verified by google.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.