You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Remake of Housefull 2 in Tamil

Housefull 2 movie is going to remake in tamil.Arya,Vishal and Jiiva hands together for this movie.actress yet to finalise.
    Hmmm i wish this movie suppose to be good

I think among this three Jiiva acts comedy scene nice. Arya and Vishal have humor sense but not like Jiiva. Instead of remaking the movie they can dub the movie. Most of the people might have watched Housefull 2 movie. There are more remake movie in tamil cinema than fresh movies. I expect some fresh good movies from the tamil directors. But they are irritating by remaking hindi and telugu movie. Some directors are bad stealing the plot from hollywood movies. This should be avoided. Only director who has interest in cine field must direct. Only director who has interest can give us some good movies. Nowadays directors were simply producing movie targeting money. This will affect total Kollywood in future. Producers, directors are becoming actors and this should be avoided. Directors should choose person only if he matches to the character. Just like that they are choosing the actors.

Yes affirmative. Now it is some kind of fashion that remaking. Now a days stealing movies became a hobby. People also encourage such movie because of their favourite hero. It must be avoided to stop remaking movies. By remaking movies many directors only focus on remaking, They think about himself to remake his next movie, not to create his next movie. This attitude spoils our kollywood cinema field.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.