You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Which Tamil serial you watch more and which serial impressed you?

There are several TV shows to watch. But still there are serials like Chithi that still remember in our mind. Is there any serial like this. What are the TV show would you like to watch. My case I like Adhu Idhu Edhu done by Siva Karthikeyan and Neeya Naana. Sometime I prefer to watch Kailyil oru Kodi.
    Hi Friend,

Nowadays Serials have become very boring. All the serials are alike the only thing which is common is a women cries and another women tortures her. Seeing this type of serials will make the women to act cunningly though they were good before. The serials teach all types of bad things. For example some women in the serials simply acting as if not well. In many houses mother-in-law and daughter-in-law will learn how to fight with each other.

Some serials run for years and still many women watch them leaving all their household chores.

They never watch some good shows like Neeyaa Naana, etc. because for them it will be boring. Many of them say that the weekends are boring because serials are not there.

E.Mangala

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.