You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai

CSE Rocks

hey,
    people i have created the new chain for you all(CSE Rock'ers) to continue.
    In what way is the soft skill conducted by career launch useful to us?
    well here we go...
    ya its nice and very helpful for me to improve my communication skill..

and the class was not boring since staffs are talking very freely and nice and also sharing our feelings..

Soft skill classes are very useful to me.We students feel free to share our views and get many ideas. They guide us in an efficient way.It is mainly because of the career launch staffs. They are free to students.I think i can improve my communication skills further.

The classes are interested and not boring.
    They give us new ideas everyday.
    We get refreshed everyday.
    I like the way they understand the student's mentality and then teach.

Hi,

I basically studied the Computer science and engineering. It is actually an excellent group in college to take. There are many opportunity available for the students who study CSC group. The main advantage of he CSC department is the subject. All the portions will be very easy and there will not be any burden for the students. The other major advantage of selecting that group is that you can gain lots of marks in your degree. It is enough if you just go and sit in the examination. The one who is not studying for the exams will also gain good marks in the examination.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Bala,

Agreed. CSE is the most easiest degree of its class to study. And, i hope you are speaking only about Anna University, Chennai.

அதுக்காக CSE படிகரவங்க எக்ஸாம் ஹால் ல உக்காந்துட்டு வந்தா போதும் என சொல்றது எல்லாம் உனக்கே ரொம்ப ஓவரா தெரியல?

(Don't you feel its "too much" to say that CSE people need to just sit in the exam halls and come back?)

Best,
    Varun

"I was a nut, before becoming a tree!"

Hi,
    CSE group in engineering is easy to study. But survival in the real world is going to be a tough one. Because all the other disciplines engineers are too invading our posts. Even Government companies too are not recruiting CSE peoples. That is the head breaking issues for the CSE students.

Regards
    Rekha

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.