You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Is IPL necessary for India?

In a country where the majority are living in poverty and striving to get a one-day meal, a game like IPL overshadows the real image of India. The amount spent for the IPL would be more than enough to eradicate the pathetic situation of the slum dwellers. An individual effort from a politician/socialite could reform the living conditions of the lower class of people.
    Your point is correct friend. But in India Cricket has became most popular and IPL has became the top entertainment, so I think it is not possible to stop this IPL.

Well, I agree with Mr.Aravindhan that IPL is completely for entertainment. I think its not like necessary or not. Since cricket is a popular game in India, whatever form it may be, still Indian people enjoy to watch it. This is why IPL is still conducted. Otherwise if we think whether it is necessary or not, then I would say it is not needed.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

In my view IPL is a business. It will be a good business for business men. They attract us in the name of entertainment. Only advantage in IPL is that some local skilled cricketer may arise from this IPL. I think all misuse the word entertainment. In this century spending some money is know as entertainment. I hate IPL when I think about the poor people in India who striving for a single meal per day. While thinking in the point of cricket its a good entertainment. All matches will have a thrilling end. Think also if we stop IPL they are going to spend the money in other means. Surely they are not going to care about the poor people in India. Also its duty of a individual poor to fought with the politicians for their starving. Main factor affecting the poor to fight is that was fear. Another thing still there is no unity in India.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.