You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Summer - Heat Increases?

Dear All,
    Day by day heat is increasing due to summer. Friends, be careful when you move around in hot sun. We can feel everyday that the heat increases up.
    Hope you all might have enjoyed your mid age, around 10-15, in hot sun, but in those time you might not have felt the heat this much. Now we cannot bear the heat.
    Summer heat increases every year. Global warming is alarming. First thing we have to do is to be prepared with our dressings, eatings in summer. Second help the environment to reduce the heat by planting tress and plants. Roof gardening is becoming famous now in Chennai.
    This powercut problem is also making the summer condition much worst.
    Please share your views friends.
    Yes Mr.Aravindhan, the heat is increasing day by day as we are nearing the month of May. Right now I am situated in Pune and I am experiencing a lot of heat in the afternoon after 2.00pm. It is reported that the temperature will increase here in the month of May. Don't know how it is going to be here. I think the same situation is prevailing in Chennai. We should take care of ourselves from this heat by talking all the precautionary measures.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

I was working for a private company in Pune for 2 years. It is situated in Chinchwad. I have witnessed the heat there.
    In Chennai I am staying in Top floor of a two storey building, and feeling more heat at night. Atleast we have power supply in night. But in my native the power cut is worst during night. After 10pm, for every 1.30 hours a 45 minutes power cut is there, so nobody will have a peaceful sleep.
    I am advising my friends and colleagues to avoid Non vegetarian items during summer as these may increase our body heat. Instead we can take more fruits and drink more water to keep our body temperature safe.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.