You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Summer tour - Best places in Tamilnadu?

Dear All,
    I am planning to go for Summer tour with my family by May end. I need your suggestive locations in tamilnadu to spend some lovely days with family. Please share your ideas about some tips while planning for a family tour.
    During summer, you can go to Kodaikanal, ooty, etc., These places will be really good for a summer tour. A stay in these places will be a great one. I have gone to ooty once and stayed there. It was really enjoyable there. There are many tourist places in and around ooty, Kodaikanal that you can enjoy with your family.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Thank you Rizwan, this is my first tour with my family, since my kids have turned 3 this year I have planned to take them around. Cany you suggest some tips while getting ready for a family tour?

Hi,

Kindly check below article from our parent site.

Tips for good travel

Hope this will help you in your travel.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

@V.Aravindhan: Please correct the spelling of Tamilnadu in the title of this forum thread.
    Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Thank you Rizwan.

Lakshmi Madam, could you please advise how to change the spelling in the forum thread?

Just use the Edit button when you open the thread.

I find the spelling is already corrected.

Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Yes, Thank you Madam, I have just found that and changed the spelling yesterday.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.