You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New editor of Tamilspider

We have decided to introduce an active member of Tamilspider as an Editor of it Bala Subramanian. Please join with me to congratulate him and we hope he will do good work for Tamilspider(TSR) as he did as a member

Then here the members are asked to be active to win several prizes from TSR.
    Hi Bala,
    Hearty congratulations to you. Hope you will rock.

Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Its a recognition to Bala

Balasubramanian has done a good job and he deserved to be a editor.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Dear Mr.Balasubramaniam,

Well, Congratulations for being elected as an Editor in I wish you many more successes in the days ahead in I also look forward from you a great editorial work in keeping a good website.

At last, a word of caution: "Never be inactive" for it may cause you dear.

My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hi bala,

Congratulatinos. Nee Hindu paper Editor aayiruntha kuda na ivlo santhosa patruka maaten.. TamilSpider editor aanathula sandhosham.

To all:
    Bala is a proof for TamilSpider's recognition. To make a review, Bala joined TamilSpider in the beginning and was inactive for a few days, as he was busy with ISC. THen he came back to TamilSpider and started contributing.. Not ordinary kind of contribution, its like 723 points in 24 hours..

TamilSpider has recognized his work and appointed hin as the Editor of the site. Now, you to have a chance. keep posting.. (Not as Bala.. he has made a record. Anyways, there is again an indirect competition like "who can beat bala's 723 points in a single dat post?"-try if you can.) and definitely TamilSpider will recognize you.

All the best,
    Hapy editing.

"I was a nut, before becoming a tree!"

Hearty congradulations Mr. Bala becoming the editor of Tamil spider. I came to this site after a long time. I will also try to achieve something in this site keeping you as a model.

Happy editing.

Glad to hear that one of the members has been promoted Editor of TamilSpider. My hearty congratulations to Bala Subramanian. At the same time I appreciate the selection team for their creative plans for this site.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.