You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Power tariff hike and Energy Consumption

Hi Everyone,
    I need your valid suggestions regarding how to reduce the Energy consumption in our daily usage, in home and in official areas. Due to increase in power tariff we have to use the power wisely to avoid excess payment for power consumption.
    I need your views on using Renewable energy sources like Solar, Wind power to our daily usage. I have some points to share after your valid responses.
    There are various ways by which people can reduce the energy consumption. Use of CFL bulbs instead of tube lights and tungsten bulbs will reduce the energy consumption. Regarding buying electronics items, we have buy refrigerator, mixie, washing machine, Air conditioner and other products which have high bee star ratings. This higher star indicates high power savings. If you are using computer, then switching off your monitor when you are not it saves a lot of power. Like this there are many ways by which you can save power.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Thank you Rizwan. You are correct, there are many ways like as u said by switching off monitors of computer when not in use. Many people don't know these and want awareness. Awareness should be spread among friends, in schools, colleges and in Offices.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.