You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Just a HAI to everyone

Just to say 'Hai' to everyone in Tamil Spider.com. Today only I checked this website and found interested. I am interested to meet all in each forums. Catch you up soon.
    Hi Aravindhan,
    A warm welcome to you on behalf of all members of Tamilspider. First of all I suggest you to read the content Posting guidelines, New member FAQ's which is present at the top of this page. This will help you to know about the working of this website. We have various section here like Resources, forum, etc., where you can post contents. After posting your article, if it approved you will get points and cash credits based on the quality of your content. Write quality on articles on current hot topics related to Tamil Nadu. Only these kind of articles are approved in this website. Kindly note that copied content is not allowed anywhere at TSR. Its a violation of tamilspider guidelines.

If you have any other doubts, kindly put a message in the forum. You will get responses from our members. All the best.!

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hi Rizwan,
    Thank you for your response. I will read the guidelines and try to post many contents as possible.

Regards,
    V.Aravindhan

A warm welcome to Tamil Spider. Please read all the posting guidelines before starting work here. If you will have any doubt regarding working in Tamil Spider then please ask by using Forum Section. All the best !

Thank you Narendar.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.