You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Reached Gold Member level :)

Hi friends,

I joined Tamil Spiders last Friday 3.10 am. Of course, all of us know that Tamil spider is really an interesting site. Too much to learn and share. I am happy that i ve reached Gold Membership, today. Tamilspider is something which recognizes you and your talents. My advancement to Gold membership has proved this to me.

I will continue posting Quality resources and in a week or two let me try to reach the next level ..

Thanks for all the support you have given me, in particular to Bala and Shankar Ganesh. Both have been supporting me from the beginning. Special thanks to them..
    sorry.. that was supposed to be 3.10 pm :)
    Best,
    Varun

"I was a nut, before becoming a tree!"

Hai Varun
    Congratulations.
    Your growth in Tamilspider is very fast. Keep it up,
    My best wishes to you to become a huge tree from a tiny nut in the Tamilspider Garden.

Now this site is realy rocking.

Many members have started achieving
    new milestones.

My greetings for your becoming the gold
    member of this wonderful site.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Varun,

I whole heartedly congratulate you for your success. I know you did a great work for the site because you are capable and you have some talent so you are on that position right now and I respect your deeds and wishes you best of luck for future. Really Achieving this is not very easy, Again Congratulation for that. Keep it up. I hope that you will continue hereafter with the same speed.
    Nothing is Impossible in love life and war
    Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a TamilSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hi Varun,

This is indeed a great achievement. As kavitha said, your growth is very fast. One more thing i would like to mention about varun. Mostly other members focus on gaining good points by posting photos or something else. But i have always seen you focusing on posting valuable resources to TSR. It is good. You have found out the secret ingredient. Go on!!!

Keep it up!!
    All the best for your future achievements.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.