You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Introduction about my self

Hi Everyone,
    I am prabakaran. I completed B.E., Now i am working in marketing field. am interested in searching innovation things, multimedia.
    Give me helpful information to earn.
    Hi,
    I welcome you to Tamilspider on behalf of all members. First of all, I suggest you to read the Posting guidelines, New member FAQ's which is present at the top of this website. This will help you to know about this website. We have articles section here where you can write quality content articles related to Tamil Nadu and post it. After approval of your article you will be awarded points and cash credits based on the quality of your content. Kindly note that copied content is not allowed anywhere at Tamilspider. Its a violation of TSR guidelines.

If you have any other doubts, kindly put a message in the forum. Members will respond to your query. All the best.!

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

thanks for your kind information

HI Prabakaran,
    Just try to post a resource in resource section. Just refer other members resources how they have implemented. Post some of the resource without hesitation. Members will help you to earn more in this site. Only thing you need to keep in mind is dont copy paste. You will be caught easily if you copy paste from any other site. Instead try to frame the sentence on your own by referring other site. If you have any doubt just leave comment below.

Thank You,

Warm Welcome Mr.Prabakaran.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.