You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

A Stupid Message from LTTE, the plotters of Bomb Blast in Villupuram Dist.

Guys,

Please take a look at todays Dinamalar paper. In the picture, they have shown a letter from LTTE group.

(I hope everyone is aware of the bomb blast that took place on the railway track near Vikravandi, Villupuram dist. Tamil Nadu yest. The rockfort express made a slipping escape from a big tragedy.)

The letter reads,

:: Indhiya arasae! Ratha veri piditha oonai Rajapaksha vin indhiya varugayai kandithum

thamizhina azhipirku thinai pona indhiya arasaiyum, thamizhnadu arasaiyum kandikirom.

"Thamizha inium mounam kaathal puriyathu namathu mouna vali"

Ivan,
    Methagu Prabakaran thambigal. ::

What the hell? So they want to derail a train, kill so many people and express their protest? How stupid this is? Don't they know that they are killing their own Thamizh people? Atleast 800 Casualities would have been found if the train wopuld have derailed.

How do they expect us to support them now?

Please express your views.
    Hi Varun,
    We have to wait for some more time to get know the real culprit. Anyone can write the letter like this to reduce the popularity of LTTE among tamils.

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Hai Varun since its a sensitive issue better to refrain from it. Even i stopped the photo images of this incident just for the National Interest. Lets wait to have more information.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Today's News
    Congress MLA Hassan Ali has a link in the bomb blast.
    Hope the detailed enquiry will give us the truth.
    I feel that the Tamil Nadu Govt may close this close because of this news

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Thats shocking.

A congress MLA has been linked to this.

Lets wait for more details.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.