You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Provide guidelines to earn money

I have registered only today.Please guide me how to earn money in this website?
    i dono how move on.
    please do reply friends.
    Hello Sridhana,
    This is Kranthi Kiran Webmaster of Tamilspider! I cordially welcome to the family of Tamilspider. Since Tamilspider is a regional site, we accept the article which are somehow related to Tamilnadu but not the general one. We won't get much traffic for general articles. I appreciate your concern for posting In Tamilspider but post regional article only. If you have any quires, feel free to contact me at urskranthi.kiran@gmail.com.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Sridhana,
    I welcome you to Tamilspider on behalf of all members. First of all I request you to go through the Posting guidelines and New member FAQ's which are there at the top of this page. As suggested by our webmaster kranthi, kindly try to post articles related to Tamil Nadu. Kindly note that copied content is not allowed anywhere at Tamilspider.

We have various sections here like Articles, Events, bookmarks,etc., where you can share a lot of information. If you have any doubts, kindly put a message in the forum. You will get immediate responses from our members. All the best.!

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hi Sridhana,

Welcome to TamilSpider. You can post Tamilnadu based articles and get cash credits for the same. As mentioned above by Mr. T Syed Rizwan copied contents are not allowed. Please read the guidelines carefully before posting.

All the best for your journey in Tamilspider!!!

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.