You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Doubt regarding continuation of MOD and Partnership Share Program

Hai Kiran,

I like to conform with you whether there is still continuation of Reward Program like MOD and Partnership Share for the current month March 2012.

The special award program which you implemented last month might not be used by all member because of their busy schedule and i personally like you to continue with same number of rewards program in coming months more in numbers. Expecting good reply from your side on behalf of all members of Tamil Spider.

S.Naina Khan
    Hello Naina Khan,
    Yes, MOD and Partnership Share will continue till further notice! Since the partnership amount earned by members is very low, I have added directly to the user accounts (Check Gifts & Awards tab).

More over, Last month Jerold has won special gift of Rs 600/- and I have transfered the amount already to his his SBI account. This special award will continue until further notice. If there are any changes I will definitely inform everyone in the forum.

A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.