You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Daily 4 hours power cut + 1 day shut down ?

Recently in the newspapers it was given that in Tamil Nadu the power cut will be reduced to four hours a day (previously it was 8 hours). In addition to this four hours one day complete shut down will for all the district except Chennai. In Chennai there will be two hours of power cut.

Every day the power demand increases in Tamil Nadu. There is no hope at present that the power cuts will be reduced day by day the power cuts are increasing rapidly. Unable to sleep in the night because of power cuts (it is also the reason how I am getting more free time and writing article for tsr). Will this situation end if Kudankulam protester Udayakumar stops his work ?
    Well, its pathetic to hear the situation of Tamil Nadu people. But you have used the power cut time productively by writing articles for tamilspider. Thats a good thing in a bad thing. It is a good news atleast they have reduced the number of hours of power cut. I think they can still increase the power cut time in chennai. And I hope this issue will be resolved quickly once the koodankulam power plant comes into operation. If this project is started, atleast the number of hours in daily power cut may get reduced to a little.
    Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Koodankulam alone cann't solve power crisis in TN. Our shortage is nearly 4000MW. But KKNP would give us only 950MW.
    Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.