You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Have any one purchased Aakash Tablet?

Do you know about Aakash Tablet. Aakash Tablet is the cheapest tablet in India that cost Rs:3000. You can purchase this tablet by booking online. Google for Aakash tablet. Now my question is anyone purchased this tablet. I have booked this ubislate Aakash tablet and now they are asking to send DD. Now I am hesitate to send DD. Because no one near me has got this Aakash Tablet. Tell me if you know anyone purchased this tablet and share your reviews.
    hi ventkata Kumar,

I have not bought the Akash Tablet so far. when i asked my friends they told me that it is some what good only. Akash Tablet is is less in cost and it can serve you better. I hope you can buy this Akash Tablet.

But none of my friends are having Akash Tablet. It is good that you search in net and get the full specification about the phone. But being less cost it may not have all the features of a tablet i think.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

I booked it about 3 months ago but till date I never recieved any kind of mail or call regarding delivery of Aakash tablet. Don't know when they are going to deliver Aakash Tabs.

Hi,
    Answer for your question is YES. Please read a review ( I Have Got Aakash Tablet (User's review) ) by an user who received Ubislate tablet of Rs.2500. However, Ubislate 7+ of Rs.3000 is yet to be launched in the month of April,2012.

Thanks & Regards,
    Managing Editor- Aakashtablets.in

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.