You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Hi friends! I am a new member to TSR

I am Usha Balakrishnan from Chennai. Presently a homemaker. Already a member in ISC and contributed articles, but not much. Happy to be a member of Tamilspider. Looking forward your guidance and support.
    Hai Usha,

My Hearty Warm welcome to the family of Tamil Spider. I hope with your little experience in India Study Channel you would be some how known about the basis of posting an article in these type of sites. Tamil Spider provides ample opportunity to its members in posting their resources of their interest under various categories of sections. In addition Tamil Spider has various set of reward programs for its members towards their contribution.

My suggestion for you is to initially get through with Posting Guidelines, New Members FAQ, Help Section in case of any doubts. Please don't hesitate to communicate,share and clear your doubts with other members. In addition our web master provides you with good help and suggestion towards your contributions and growth in the site.

My advance wishes for your contributions, growth and success towards the site.

S.Naina Khan

Hi Naina,

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions. I will try my level best to contribute and work towards the growth and success of the site.

Usha Balakrishnan

Hello Usha Balakrishnan,
    Warm welcome to the family of TSR. I request you to add my ID in your G talk, so that I can clear your doubts at a faster rate. My id is urskranthi[dot]kiran[at]gmail[dot]com.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Usha Balakrishnan ,
    a warm welcome to our family of Tamil Spider. Since you have experience in its mother site India study channel working here in Tamil spider will not be a challenging task for you. As you are a home maker i hope you get more free time at home. you can now here make the most of your time in free.

I hope you know all the benefits of Tamil spider and it's goal. If you have any query you can contact our web master who is always ready to help you on all topics. Take your own time to go through the articles an d forum part which would really give you the better understanding of the site.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Thank you Mr.Kranthi Kiran and Mr. Jerold for your wishes. I am going through all the sections. Would like to utilize my free time in a useful way by participating and contributing more and more to the site.

Usha Balakrishnan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.