You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Best Hill Station In Tamilnadu

Hi Guys,

According to myself and as per my experience the Best Hill station in Tamil Nadu is Kodaikanal. Since it is being very pleasant to spend time there. Though it is a Hill station we can inhale pure form of oxygen and can able to retain our health in a very good condition. Even we have lot of foreigners as tourist to our Tamil Nadu for the sake of our KODAIKANAL. Berijam Lake located at a distance of 21-km from Kodaikanal in Tamil Nadu is one among the beautiful lakes of South India. Spread over an area of 24 hectares, the lake is star shaped and is known for its pure water. The famous places to visit in Kodaikanal for shopping are the Khadi Emporium, Handloom Co-operative Stores and Travancore Crafts Work, Government Sales Emporium, Kurinji Mini Supermarket, Spencer and Company. When I was ten years old I went to kodaikanal with my Family members. I had best time in my life there. I swear that you people also will enjoy by going there. We all should be proud as we have this type of Hill Station in our State TAMIL NADU. Hope You people will really enjoy and will have nice time there.
    Dear Friend,

Yes it is true. The KODAIKANAL is the best hill station to stay and there are many places available to visit and get enjoyment. The some other famous hill stations are also available in Tamil Nadu.

Ooty : The Udagamandalam are also known as Ooty is also a very famous hill station in Tamil Nadu. The Boat house, Botanical garden, Thottapetta, Suicide point, The lake and Kuranchi Andavar temple are the famous places to visit in Ooty. The climate of this place is very cool and it attracts many people from all over the country and also from the world wide.

Yercaud : The Yercaud in Tamil Nadu is also known as the Ooty of the poor peope. This place also has good site seeings and very good climate during April and May. This place also attracts many people from from all over the country.

Kollimalai: The Kolli hills is also a famous tourist place in Tamil Nadu and it attracts many people through out the year. It has famous falls and many cottages to stay and get enjoyment.

With regards.

S.manoharan.

Kodaikanal the princess of hill stations is a good place to visit. The natural beauty of Kodaikanal is very nice. It is a good honeymoon trip place in Tamil Nadu. Kodaikanal is located in dindugal district of Tamil nadu. it gives us the cool air and freshness. The places in Kodaikanal are very nice and lovely. One who ever visits this place should see the below mentioning places.

Suicide Point (Green Valley View),
    Devil's Kitchen
    Grate Pillar Rocks
    Bear Shola water Falls
    Kodaikanal Lake
    Bryant Park
    Telescope House
    Dolphins Nose rock

Kodaikanal

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

Hi,
    I agree with all of you that Kodaikanal is the best hill station in Tamil Nadu. It has been a great attraction for the tourists from inside and outside India because of the conditions prevailing in that place. As said by our members, there are a lot of places to visit in and around Kodaikanal. Its really worth watching and a great experience if we go there as a group.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.