You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

New to TamilSpider

Hi n Hello to y'all friends,

Born n borought up at Chennai. Schooled in SRDF Vivekananda Vidyalaya at Chromepet. Finished my UG course B.E. Computer Science & Engineering at Sri Ramanujar Engineering College.

At present, I'm searching for a job that could enrich my knowledge and build up my career.

I strongly beleive that even the last person you happen to meet, can update n enlighten your knowledge.

I will share my content in this Knowlege Sharing Website. Hope y'all do too...

Finally, I am proud to be a part of this great website.
    Welcome to this site.

You have all the oppurtunities rocking in this site.

Since its a developing site the chances are bright to excel.

Share your college experience, college gossips,cources and so on.

If you know about Tamil Nadu and Chennai share your info here.

Please visit daily to know how you can progress.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Chandrashekar,
    Welcome to tamil spiders. I can say you have landed in a very useful site, definitely. There are many things you can learn from here. keep posting good and QUALITY articles which will improve your rating and fetch you good remarks with our editors and webmasters.

Be sure you do not post any copyrighted content. The advantage of posting resource is that yu get to learn a lot from many other websites and refine the contents as you post here. This will of course improve your knowledge and help you learn many things.

You can participate in forums to earn more points. Posting new forums and replying will also give you nice points. Top the rank list to have extra benefits also.

All the best. Keep posting nice resources

"I was a nut, before becoming a tree!"

Dear Chandrashekar,

I whole heartedly welcome you to this Website. I am an active user of this website and it provides you the best opportunity to earn money, it depends on how much you can afford to give time to this website, your earning will be your capability. Our Webmasters are very supportive and I must say they will help you out in each and every problem related to this website or community. You need not to worry about anything about the system the seniors are their to help you. You just post a forum and see the replies.

What You will get after contribution *

1. Cash Credits
    2. Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing
    3. Increment In member level.
    Please read new members FAQ, this will give you full information about the site and if you feel any problem then kindly post in forum with you doubt it will be replied as soon as possible.

You can also earn by Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing. Ad Sense revenue sharing program allow you to earn revenue for the content you contribute in this site.

*Your contribution should be of good quality and rating will be done by Editors and Webmasters.
    Happy Posting

With Regards
    Proud to be a TamilSpider Member

Mail Me:

Hello Chandra Shekhar!

Sorry I am so busy with my examinations nowadays that I got late in welcoming you by a few days; now I hope you are quite prettily familiar with TamilSpider and are at present beyond the welcome message.

Nevertheless, got something to tell you. In TamilSpider, nay in all of the spider sites as well as in their mother concern IndiaStudyChannel and IndiaReviewChannel, chat codes and SMS abbreviations are not permitted. You have abbreviated 'and' as 'n' but this is not permitted in these site. Nevertheless, grammatical contractions like I'm for I am and y'all for ye all are fine and I do not think the site administration will have anything to say against them.

Welcome once again to TamilSpider!

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.