You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

8 hours power cut in TN except Chennai

From today onwards 8 hrs power cut across TN except Chennai. Officially 8 hrs but surely it will cross 10 hrs. I don't know why Chennai alone treated differently. 8 hrs power cut should be implemented in Chennai especially in Poas Garden, so that they come to know the difficulties faced by non-Chennai common man.

JJ should think about people instead of spending time to file cases against DMK and Sasi group.
    What ! Eight hours power cut ? I just can't believe this Mr. Suresh Kumar. If this comes to action really the Tamil Nadu people will be affected very much. Previously it was told only three hours power cut and the have extended up to 5 hours or six hours a day. Those five six hours was unberable. Now it is going to be eight hours means we cant just tolerate this.

After Thane storm nearly for one month there was no much of power problem in Tamil Nadu. But if it agian increases then this will make the people to be tensed against the government. This shows the emergence and the need of Koodangulam power plant. I hope that good decisions are taken soon and pave way for the un interupted power supply.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

First Massive protest registered in Kongu region against ADMK govt. Unfortunately this region is strong supporters of ADMK and ADMK started its election campaign from here only. They elected ADMK even though it got defeat in other parts of TN previously.
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.