You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Dooms day 21.12.2012 is certain - A book on astrology says so

As we all believe in astrology and Panchangam, here is a quote which says that the earth will face some trouble this year. In a Tirunelveli Panchangam which is referred by all Tamil astrologers quotes a quote by Idaikaadar a sidhdhar.

Nandanathin Mariyaru Naadengum Panchamigum
    Nandhumuyir Noyaanaliyume - Antharathin
    Meenuthirnthu thoomamelu mikka keduthiyundaam
    Kon madivaenre nee kooru.

Its meaning- In this Nandanam year there will be scarcity of rain, and likely to face deadly deseases. A star from the universe will come down and cause disturbance on the earth and the kings and subjects will face death.

Also when we refer against the date 21.12.2012(Friday) it is mentioned as "Pralaya Kal Paathi". This also look very strange. Pralayam means - the world, Kal means stone, Paathi means affect or part.

If these are true, We will certainly face a change on this lovely earth.

Members, What are your views and comments to my above sayings.
    Hi meena sundar,
    I also have posted a forum regarding this issue. I have posted on the topic that will the world end in 2012. I too heard about it. I think that there will be a destruction in the earth, if not fully at least partially. Now a days ye can notice many changes in the climate. The world is changing very rapidly. Many natural disasters are coming.
    Human beings can not judge what the nature is. We know only to some extent. If any one who believes in god will accept that there is an ultimate being in the world. It is not we who decide. Everything is decided by the super natural being. Any how let us live with happiness and joy.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.