You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Opposing Parties Tamilnadu

Is it right vijayakanth suspended from assembly?

DMDK founder mr.vijayakanth is suspended 10 days from assembley,today the decision has been made.

with regards,

N.JEGADHEESH
    You can expect this only from JJ.

During electing time, all ADMK alliance parties would say 'Now JJ has changed, so we formed an alliance with ADMK'. But after 2 months from election, the same leaders would say 'Still JJ is not changed, so we came out from alliance'. This is happening for every election. Now Vijakanth's turn. Ivangala partha siriputhan varuthu.

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Hello Mr. JEGADHEESH,
    I too heard that Captain has been ruled out of the assembly. the reason is that he has spoken in rude way way in the assembly. According to me the rule is for all. If some one does wrong he should be punished.

About Captain what i feel is that he should lightly change his policy in the public. For example he has beaten few ministers during the election and that same rude manner continues now. This kind of behaviour in the public would make hatred among the public. So it is good to change his policy for the better development of his party.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

sorry, sir i am new user.

Vijay kanth is an immatured leader in politics. He is a kid just joined the school of politics. He need to know the basics of politics. Vijaykanth may be a good Hero in films. He should not think the assembly house as a shooting spot. He should not think that the cameras rolling in assembly is to shoot his action for publicity. A leade should be very powerful in his speech upto the point. Hand and body gestures are not allowed in the house of assembly or parliament. Vijaykant should stop acting now. Either he should choose films or politics. Placing leg on both is very dangerous. I should say, he need to learn lot and copy the good veteran political leaders, to be successful in future. Such people, when they come to power, can not do anything to the public, except to show their signs and raise their voice. Vijaykanth should mend his ways to be a good politician to praise by the public of Tamilnadu.

Captain is sent out by CM . This captain helped her to sit in the chair of CM.Thankfulness is not the character of JJ .She always kicks the ladder after climbing and then falling down with wounds.Gestures may be wrong in assembly but it should be equally prohibited by all not only for Captain. After all what point he raised is good for people.The bus rate milk rate and Electricity rate was raised high making burden to the people .As opposition leader raised this in the assembly .It is his duty.After this JJ was provoked to challenge and used indecent words.So he accepted the challenge to fight alone in Sankarankovil by-election if there is governor's rule .What is wrong in his guestion about Pennagaram defeat of ADMK in DMK rule?JJ could not accept the truth and by power she throws him out of assembly.It is immature undemocratic and dictatorial of JJ .Tamil Nadu will again get her down in parliament election.Kalaignar will come again as winner if his party stands undivided in brothers power struggle

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.