You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Opposing Parties Tamilnadu

Is vijayakanth right to politics?

Mr. Vijayakanth is making some film based actions in politics. I suppose he is trying to enter the Tamil people's heart by showing himself as a person who is very sentimental..

Do you think he can save TN if he becomes the CM? Or for that matter, any chances of him becoming the CM?
    Vijayakanth cannot make any headway into already fixed Politics of Tamilnadu.

People here are haiving the habbit of choosing either DMK or AIADMK.

Third party has no entry.

Congress fail to make any headway on its own.

Because of this even Rajni is thinking twice.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Varun,

No one can come to the position of a good chief minister and serve the country. Who ever comes to that post other will not be good enough to help them to continue their serving. They automatically get corrupted. This is how the politics of our country is taken through. Possibly there should be a student population to over take the old leaders so that the country and our Tamilnadu state can be made safe.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

I think there is no chance for Vijayakanth to become Cheif Minister of Tamil Nadu. He can survive in TN politics only if he forge an alliance either with DMK or AIADMK. Otherwise he can split votes but no use for him because of splitting votes.
    Now some unconfirmed news has come like that he has accepted alliance with AIADMK for 60 assembly seats.

Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

^ ^

Exactly. I don't know whether he knows that he is being USED by DMK indirectly for splitting ADMK's votes. In fact, his contributions to the General eletions are mere nothing. Even if he becoms the CM, i don't think he is capable of handling any streswsful situations. He cannot solve any issue.

I also have a strong doubt whether he wants his wife to become the CM if their party wins in the election.. But whomsoever it is, we understand that it is not easy ;)

"I was a nut, before becoming a tree!"

"No one can prove themselves, until they are given a chance."

May be, we could give Mr. Vijayakanth a chance. His perspective, motive and measures of doing politics might bring and begin a new era of Tamil Nadu.

The policies of Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) are worth a chance to change this Tamil Nadu.

This is really doubtful one because vijayakanth doesn't have any prior experience i.e he doesn't worked with any party before, but our other leaders started the separate party with prior experience with some other party. Nowadays most of them doing cheating in politics so why don't we give him a chance.

நல்ல கருத்துக்களை சொல்லிவந்த (படத்தில்)விஜயகாந்த் ஏன் செயலில் காட்டக்கூடாது என நினைக்கிறார் . ஆனால் அவ்வளவு எளிதில்லை. என்வே அவசரப்படாமல் அரசியல் கற்று வருகிறார்.இதுவரை எதையும் தெளிவாகச் சொல்லவில்லை.ஆனால் நல்லது நடக்காதா என ஏங்கும் மக்களில் பெரும்பிரிவினர் அவரைப் பயன்படுத்துகின்றனர். அது இப்போதைக்கு வருண் சொல்வதைப் போல கலைஞரின் எதிர் வாக்குகளை பிரித்து கலைஞருக்கு நல்ல லாபம் கொடுத்து வருகிறது.அரசியல் தெரிந்த கலைஞர் மகிழ்வுடன் விஜயகாந்தை அவ்வப்போது கடுமையாகப்பேசி வம்பு வாங்குகின்றார். தற்போது விஜயகாந்த் நிலையைப் புரிந்து கொண்டிருப்பது போல தெரிகிறது. நமது ஜனநாயகத்தில் தேர்தல் என்பது இரண்டு வாய்ப்புகளைத் தருகிறது. ஒன்று மிக அதிக தீமையை நிராகரித்து குறைந்த தீமையைத் தேர்வு செய்வது. மற்றொன்று இப்போதைய ஆட்சியின்மீது (திருப்தி/திருப்தியின்மை )தீர்ப்பு வழங்குவது.எனவே அவர் முதல்வராக முடியாது என்பதை உண்ர்ந்து செயல்பட்டால் கணிசமான அவரது வாக்குகளை சரியாகப் பயன்படுத்தினால் ,அவரது ,அவரை எதிர்பார்ப்பவர்களது கருத்துக்களை ஈடுசெய்யலாம்; அவரது கட்சியை இப்போதைக்கு காப்பாற்றி எதிர்காலத்தில் திறம்பட அர்சியல் பணியாற்ற முடியும்

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.