You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Tnpsc group-2 exam result

What happened to our tnpsc group-2 exam result which is held on july-30 2011?whether it should be cancelled or not?if the exam will not be cancelled then when will they publish the result?what is the cut-off marks for B.C Candidates?
    hello Karthick Kumar,
    the exam results are expected to come soon. The reason is that the TNPSC board members were caught by the police for their mischief. It is told that these TNPSC members have got so much of money and gave the TNPSCE question papers to the studetns in advance. so the case is going on in progress. The process is going on in progress. It is expected to come very soon. so wait for the problem to be solved. and then very soon the exam result will be published.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

Thank you for ur valuable information and what will be the expected cut-off for tnpsc group-2 exam which was held on july-30 2011?if you know please inform me.thanks in advance.

1_bookmark_graphics.bmk

Delete Attachment

Hi karthik kumar,
    the but off mark is not yet known. It will be confirmed only after the result. Depending upon the result only the cut off mark is determined. But usually the tnpsc officials will approximately fix the cut off marks every time. I hope This time for the july 2011 exam the tnpsc squad has approximately fixed the cut off marks for b.c as 160 marks, for sc and st the cut off mark is 145. It is only a approximately said by the tnpsc members. It is better that i advise you to check the internet for more details. But i am quite sure that the cut off marks will be determined only after the exam result is published. Better you can patiently wait for the result to be published. When the result comes you can know your cut off marks.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.